I have been reading personal finance blogs for a few years now. This year, I decided to bookmark my favorite posts. Every single one is worth reading. Take your time and enjoy!
The Art of Nonconformity
- 24 Ways To Travel For (Almost) Free
- The Latest In Travel Hacking
- 7 Life Lessons My 1-Year Old Taught Me While Backpacking Abroad
- Confusing Investment With Entertainment
- Great Information Doesn’t Replace Real Financial Planning
Bible Money Matters
Christian Personal Finance
- How To Make Money Blogging
- What is Timebanking?
- Are You Taking Responsibility or Playing The Blame Game?
- Seven Zen Principles To Guide Your Money and Your Life
- The Paradox of The Paradox of Thrift
- How To Create Your Own Extended Warranty
- Ten Things I Will Teach My Children About Money
- What Percentage of Income Should Be Saved to be Financially Responsible?
Dumb Little Man
Five Cent Nickel
The Four Hour Work Week
- The Psychology of Automation: Building a Bulletproof Personal-Finance System
- Spotting Mistakes in Jon Stewart vs. Jim Cramer
Free From Broke
Free Money Finance
- How To Destroy Your Investment Portfolio
- The Cost of Watching Television
- The Three Most Influential Lessons My Parents Taught Me
Gather Little by Little
Generation X Finance
Gen Y Wealth
- Net Wealth Mindset – Discover a New Way of Thinking About Wealth
- Fundamentals of Financial Planning
- How To Diversify Your Income
- How To Stop Worrying and Start Caring About Money
Get Rich Slowly
- How I Cut My Television Bill in Half
- How To Build Confidence and Destroy Fear
- The Psychology of Passive Barriers: Why Your Friends Don’t Save Money, Eat Healthier, or Clean Their Garages
- My Financial Infrastructure
- Goals Are The Gateway To Financial Success
- Pay Yourself First
- The Razor’s Edge: Lessons in True Wealth
I Will Teach You to Be Rich
- Travel Full-Time for Less Than $14,000 per Year
- Is Frugality About Saving Money or Making You Fell Less Guilty?
- Time Management: How an MIT Postdoc Writes 3 Books, a PHD Defense, and 6+ Peer Reviewed Papers – And Finished by 5:30 P.M
- 20 Questions Your Financially Unprepared Friends are Afraid Of?
Man Vs. Debt
- The Debt Tsunami: The Ultimate Method to Pay Off Debt
- Tyler Durden’s Guide To Personal Finance
- Travel Hacking for Noobs
- Be Your Own Part Time Boss: Pros and Cons
The Oblivious Investor
- The Asset Allocation Pyramid
- What Does a Good Financial Advisor Do?
- Why Index Funds Are Rarely At The Top….And Why I Like Them Anyway
- The Advantages of Passive Investment via Index Funds
- When You Try to be Frugal and Hit The Wall
The Simple Dollar
- Trent’s 14 Money Rules (link starts out on number 1)
- The Low Interest Debt Debate
- Are You a Money Victim?
- How I Look at Economic News
- 40 Most Useful Travel Websites That Can Save You a Fortune
- Beware of Pretty Things: 4 Reasons I’m Keeping My Ugly, Old Stuff
- Failed Frugality: 5 Clues You’ve Gone Too Far
- What is Simple Living and Why Should I Care?
- Things Wear Out
- The “One Big Lump” Theory of Your Money
- How the Economic Crisis Challenges Our Financial Beliefs
- Who Cares About Where the Stock Market is Headed?
Thank you to all the wonderful personal finance bloggers who made me think, create, write, take action, and inspired me in 2009.
Did you enjoy this article? Please help grow Gen Y Wealth by submitting this article to your favorite social media sites, which are listed below. Thank you!