Still not a lot of news on switching to cash only for the month of February.
The more I think about switching to cash, the more I realize that I need longer than the shortest month of the year to see the advantages and disadvantages. As of right now, I’m thinking about extending going cash only trial for a few months.
You might have noticed the video in the upper right hand corner of the web page. It’s an introduction to the personal finance course I give away to new subsribers of the newsletter.
The course is a 7-day course, similar to the 5 phases of personal finance, I did a while ago. However, this time it will be delivered to your email inbox over a 7 day period.
My favorite personal finance reads from the last week:
- Reader Story: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Moved in With My Mom via Get Rich Slowly
- 6 Ways To Find Free Money via Redeeming Riches
- Index Fund vs. Active Mutual Fund via Oblivious Investor
Other Good Reads
- The World Belongs to Those Who Hustle via The Art of Manliness
- Leadership Lessons from a Dancing Guy via Derrik Sivers
- Jamie Oliver’s TED Prize Wish
Thank you to the hosts of the following blog carnivals. You’re hard work is very appreciated!
- Carnival of Personal Finance at Get Rich Slowly
- Money Hack Carnival at Need Money Tips
- Carnival of Financial Planning at The Skilled Investor
Have a great Valentine’s Day!