No news is good news on the cash only update. Due to going grocery shopping on Sunday the 31st, we haven’t visited the grocery store yet this month.
Our entertainment budget so far for February is $0. The only thing we changed is we got a few documentaries from the library, instead of going to our local Red Box.
I should have a little more to report next week on going cash only.
Personal Finance Related
- Lessons Learned from Rushing into Real Estate Investing via Get Rich Slowly
- Does a Credit Score Matter to Someone Living a Debt Free Lifestyle? via The Simple Dollar
- Why I Didn’t Payy of My Mortgage via Wisebread
- 20 Email Productivity Tips to Become An Email Master via Daily Blog Tips
- 9 Unconventional Steps to a Thriving, “Very Small” Business via Zen Habits
Enjoy one of the greatest eating days of the year tomorrow.