Thank You for Commenting!
Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry about those forms, I know they can be annoying. So I appreciate you sharing your thoughts.
If you don’t already know, Gen Y Wealth, is my site to help people build meaningful wealth in their life. My personal goal is to be financially independent by the time I’m 30 (I was born in 1984). Even though you might not share the same goal, I hope reading this website can allow you to achieve what’s important to you.
Commenting is one way you can get more out of Gen Y Wealth. Here are 6 other ways you can make your time here very efficient:
- Subscribe by RSS or Email. To make it as easy as possible for you to receive updates from Gen Y Wealth, you can sign up to receive updates through email or an RSS reader (I use Google Reader). The email is separate from the newsletter.
- Sign up for the free Personal Finance Crash Course. This course is delivered to your email inbox over a 7 day period.
- Sign up for the Newsletter. This is a frequent email newsletter I send out to subscribers with more helpful information beyond the blog.
- Learn from my mistakes. If it wasn’t for a few mistakes earlier in my life, I wouldn’t have the knowledge I have today.
- Connect with me on Twitter. I’m on Twitter each day interacting, sharing, and listening. Please join me.
- Send Me Your Question. You can email me or just send me a message on Twitter with your question.