(Update: I’m working on a new edition of this book. Had a few too many gramatical erros and also noticed a few things I left out. Look for it in early 2011.)
Welcome to the Gen Y Guide to Managing Your Credit eBook!
To finish off Gen Y Wealth’s first birthday, I wanted to give you, my loyal reader, a gift. A free eBook on credit management. No email sign up, no auto responder series, just download now and start reading.
Why an entire eBook on managing your credit? What does credit have to to do with building wealth? I promise, you will be surprised. Just read the first chapter of the book to see how having a good credit score, can potentially save you over $500,00 in their lifetime. (That’s a low estimate by the way)
Who Is It For?
Everyone. Optimizing your credit score and credit history, has become an essential personal finance skill. Like it or not, your credit score can determine your ability to build wealth.
What You’ll Learn
- Why Credit Matters
- What Exactly Is Your Credit Score and How to Raise It (Long-Term and Short-Term)
- The Importance of Your Credit Report and How to Optimize It
- 60+ Ways to Protect Yourself Against Identity Theft
- How to Automate Your Finances to Never Pay a Late Fee Again
My Two Requests
- I plan on updating this eBook every two to three months with new and expanded information. If you feel something is missing or isn’t explained well, contact me and let me know how I can make this book more valuable to you.
- Help me spread the word! If you learned a thing of two from reading, do you mind passing this book along to a friend or sharing it via your favorite social network? (I made it easier for you. Just select one of the links below)
Download now: The Gen Y Guide to Managing Your Credit