It’s supposed to be in the 90′s this weekend in the Chicago burbs. I forgot what it meant to be that hot.
Also, why is the keyboard shortcut for the degrees symbol Alt-248. Couldn’t we have something a little easier to remember besides that. I have to look it up every time.
Anyways, on to the weekend reading:
Personal Finance Related
- The Importance of Finishing What You Started at Get Rich Slowly
- Four Huge Pitfalls of Lifestyle Design from Erica Biz
Great Misc Posts
- Training via Steven Pressfield
- Hardly Worth the Effort via Seth Godin
- 21 Lessons I Learned After 21 Years Alive via Viper Chill
Personal Finance Carnivals
- Carnival of Personal Finance at Canadian Finance Blog
Enjoy your weekend!
How To Get More From Gen Y Wealth
- Subscribe by RSS or Email. To make it as easy as possible for you to receive updates from Gen Y Wealth, you can sign up to receive updates through email or an RSS reader (I use Google Reader). The email is separate from the newsletter.
- Comment. Gen Y Wealth is only as good as it’s readers. If you like, disagree, or have a question about a post, let me know in the comments. To comment just click the “comments” button at the bottom of the post.
- Sign up for the free Personal Finance Crash Course. This course is delivered to your email inbox over a 7 day period.
- Sign up for the Newsletter. This a frequent email newsletter I send out to subscribers with more helpful information.
- Learn from my mistakes. If it wasn’t for a few mistakes earlier in my life, I wouldn’t have the knowledge I have today.
- Connect with me on Twitter. I’m on Twitter each day interacting, sharing, and listening. Please join me.
- Send Me Your Question. If you’re a member of Gen Y and have a financial question, chances are many others have the same question. Therefore, it can be a great chance for a post. You can email me or just send me a message on Twitter with your question.