I just recently finished the 7th Book in the Harry Potter series. The last book took me on a ride that no other fiction book has ever done. I loved it.
Since I read all the books after everyone was released, I was able to read one right after another. But now, I’m finished. There is nothing left. I got so used to finishing one and picking up another, that it was a bit of a bittersweet moment finishing the final book.
I don’t know where to go next. A part of me wants to read through each Lord of the Rings book, but I haven’t made a final decision.
Anyways…on to the weekend reading.
Personal Finance Related
- The Problem with Procrastination: Why You Shouldn’t Invest Based on Expert’s Opinions
via Get Rich Slowly
- Some Thoughts on Cohabitation as a Financial Tool via The Simple Dollar
- I’m a Microcap Growth Stock, What are You? via The Oblivious Investor
- The Paradox of Additional Self-Help Books via Ben Casnocha
- How To Give Yourself a First Class Online Business Education via Copyblogger
- How To Reclaim Your Attention via Zen Habits
Personal Finance Carnivals
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Carnival of Financial Planning
How To Get More From Gen Y Wealth
- Subscribe by RSS or Email. To make it as easy as possible for you to receive updates from Gen Y Wealth, you can sign up to receive updates through email or an RSS reader (I use Google Reader). The email is separate from the newsletter.
- Comment. Gen Y Wealth is only as good as it’s readers. If you like, disagree, or have a question about a post, let me know in the comments. To comment just click the “comments” button at the bottom of the post.
- Sign up for the free Personal Finance Crash Course. This course is delivered to your email inbox over a 7 day period.
- Sign up for the Newsletter. This a frequent email newsletter I send out to subscribers with more helpful information.
- Learn from my mistakes. If it wasn’t for a few mistakes earlier in my life, I wouldn’t have the knowledge I have today.
- Connect with me on Twitter. I’m on Twitter each day interacting, sharing, and listening. Please join me.
- Send Me Your Question. If you’re a member of Gen Y and have a financial question, chances are many others have the same question. Therefore, it can be a great chance for a post. You can email me or just send me a message on Twitter with your question.
One More Thing
I appreciate everyone who voted for my post, Net Wealth Mindset, in the March Money Madness Tournament. I’m off to the Sweet 16 thanks to a some very loyal readers. Thank you!