I have been going through, ProBlogger’s 31 Days to Build a Better Blog course, in an effort to improve Gen Y Wealth.
The first day’s task, was to design an elevator pitch. This is something I have done before in various sales classes in my career, but the first time I thought about it for this site.
After a lot of thinking, I decided that the purpose of Gen Y Wealth is the help finance remarkable lives.
Does that make you want to keep reading?
- Future Jobs via Scott Adams
- The Minimalist Guide to Cultivating Passion via Zen Habits
- The Danger of Dream Job Delusion via Study Hacks
- The Road Not Taken via The Simple Dollar
- 7 Must Read Lessons from Ralph Waldo Emerson via Dumb Little Man
- Your Take: Your Favorite Credit Card via Bargaineering (Read the comments)
- IRA FAQ via Wealth Pilgrim
- Is Lasik Surgery Wroth It? My Story via PT Money (I had Lasik. It was well worth it. Make sure to pay for it with an FSA.)
- Best of Money Carnival at Matt About Money
- Carnival of Personal Finance at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff