I was thinking back today about what I crazy year it has been. A year ago I lived in an an apartment with my ex-fiancee, was studying for the CFP® exam, was headed to Alabama for my bachelor party, and was in the final stages of wedding planning.
Now I’m in a house, happily married, passed the CFP®, exam, and blogging away.
I guess there is a lot you can do in one year.
Enough with my nostalgia, here’s the weekend reading.
Personal Finance Links
- Why Do We Assume That High House Prices = Good via I Will Teach You to be Rich
- How and Why to Diversify Your Income via Five Cent Nickel
- Lesson’s From You and Me in Warren Buffet’s Annual Letter via Pop Economics
- How I Fell in Love with Fish a Ted Talk by Dan Barber
- An Interview with Yourself via The Art of Non-Conformity
Enjoy the Weekend!