This week, I had a post featured on a great personal finance blog Bible Money Matters. The purpose of this post was to give those who are getting married this summer or in the future, a checklist of things to do with your money.
I wrote it especially in mind for my 8 amazing friends and family members who are getting married in the next year. All I ask is for you is to play the good version of “Shout” by the Isely Brothers.
Here’s is the post, The Financial Checklist for Newlyweds
And on to the weekend reading…
Personal Finance Related
- Could the Biggest Obstacle to Your Success…Be You? via Erica.Biz
- How to Get Hired via Derek Sivers
- Rage Against the Slideument via Escape from Cubicle Nation
- Write Your Own Permission Slip via Illuminated Mind
- Carnival of Personal Finance via Suburban Dollar