This week’s links are short and to the point.
In college I would watch Food Network and Travel channel for hours straight. I would eat lunch and dinner in a somehow still comfortable 25-year old recliner watching episodes of Seinfeld I had already seen a dozen times.
Now, I’m on the opposite end of the spectrum. I don’t even have cable. Forty five minutes of Lost is about all I watch each week.
With the time I used to spend watching T.V., I have started a blog, passed the CFP® exam, learned to cook, lost to my wife in Scrabble more times than I would like to admit (I’m the Monopoly king), starting reading a few books a week, and took up yoga. Which brings me to my only link for the week:
- But It’s Better Than TV via Seth Godin
What would you do if you have up T.V.?
P.S. – Will have an update coming next week on my March challenge, which is to build a $100 month passive income source.
How To Get More From Gen Y Wealth
- Subscribe by RSS or Email. To make it as easy as possible for you to receive updates from Gen Y Wealth, you can sign up to receive updates through email or an RSS reader (I use Google Reader). The email is separate from the newsletter.
- Comment. Gen Y Wealth is only as good as it’s readers. If you like, disagree, or have a question about a post, let me know in the comments. To comment just click the “comments” button at the bottom of the post.
- Sign up for the free Personal Finance Crash Course. This course is delivered to your email inbox over a 7 day period.
- Sign up for the Newsletter. This a frequent email newsletter I send out to subscribers with more helpful information.
- Learn from my mistakes. If it wasn’t for a few mistakes earlier in my life, I wouldn’t have the knowledge I have today.
- Connect with me on Twitter. I’m on Twitter each day interacting, sharing, and listening. Please join me.
- Send Me Your Question. If you’re a member of Gen Y and have a financial question, chances are many others have the same question. Therefore, it can be a great chance for a post. You can email me or just send me a message on Twitter with your question.