I could use your help. I entered into Gen Y Wealth into a logo design contest at 99 Designs and need help choosing the winner.
As I write this on Friday, there are 24 entries submitted. There are a couple on there that I really like and I’m having a hard time choosing. The leader in the clubhouse is design #19, but there are a few others still in contention. Can you help me narrow down the field. If you have any comments, leave them here and I can mention it to the designers.
Personal Finance Related
- How to Find What You’re Passionate About (And Get Paid For It) via Scott Young
Other Good Stuff
- Funny About Money hosts the Carnival of Personal Finance
- My Journey to Millions hosts the Carnival of Personal Finance
How To Get More From Gen Y Wealth
- Subscribe by RSS or Email. To make it as easy as possible for you to receive updates from Gen Y Wealth, you can sign up to receive updates through email or an RSS reader (I use Google Reader). The email is separate from the newsletter.
- Comment. Gen Y Wealth is only as good as it’s readers. If you like, disagree, or have a question about a post, let me know in the comments. To comment just click the “comments” button at the bottom of the post.
- Sign up for the free Personal Finance Crash Course. This course is delivered to your email inbox over a 7 day period.
- Sign up for the Newsletter. This a frequent email newsletter I send out to subscribers with more helpful information.
- Connect with me on Twitter. I’m on Twitter each day interacting, sharing, and listening. Please join me.
- Send Me Your Question. If you’re a member of Gen Y and have a financial question, chances are many others have the same question. Therefore, it can be a great chance for a post. You can email me or just send me a message on Twitter with your question.