May was the first month I was able to have a post every day except Sunday. The hard work paid off. I was able to double traffic to this site. Plus, a lot of the new readers here took the financial crash course. Overall a great month for Gen Y Wealth.
I will be slowing done on the posting the month of June. Opting to have new content up every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. For good reason though, I’m working on creating a free eBook about managing your credit score. If you have anything you want me to include in the eBook, let me know.
Let’s get on to the weekend reading:
Personal Finance Related
- Living the Examine Life via Get Rich Slowly
- Efficient Market Hypothesis: So Are Market Efficient via The Digerati Life
Other Good Reads
- The 7 Keynote MBA via Jonathan Fields
- Do it Anyway via Steven Pressfield
- Simple Five Step Plan for Just About Everyone and Everything via Seth Godin
How To Get More From Gen Y Wealth
- Subscribe by RSS or Email. To make it as easy as possible for you to receive updates from Gen Y Wealth, you can sign up to receive updates through email or an RSS reader (I use Google Reader). The email is separate from the newsletter.
- Comment. Gen Y Wealth is only as good as it’s readers. If you like, disagree, or have a question about a post, let me know in the comments. To comment just click the “comments” button at the bottom of the post.
- Sign up for the free Personal Finance Crash Course. This course is delivered to your email inbox over a 7 day period.
- Sign up for the Newsletter. This a frequent email newsletter I send out to subscribers with more helpful information.
- Connect with me on Twitter. I’m on Twitter each day interacting, sharing, and listening. Please join me.
- Send Me Your Question. If you’re a member of Gen Y and have a financial question, chances are many others have the same question. Therefore, it can be a great chance for a post. You can email me or just send me a message on Twitter with your question.