My goal for Gen Y Wealth this May is having a post up everyday Monday through Saturday. I hope you’re enjoying the consistent content on the site.
I’m doing a bit of traveling over the end of May and early June. If anyone wants to submit a post to Gen Y Wealth, just let me know. Even if you don’t have a blog of your own, you have a unique perspective on personal finance that no other person has. I would be interested in hearing your ideas.
On to the weekend reading…
Personal Finance Related
- Career/Personal Finance Advice for Grads at Studenomics
- Who Should Rent, Who Should Own? at Asset Builder
- What is Education Really Worth? at The Simple Dollar
- How to Buy a House at Seth Godin’s Blog (normally not a PF writer, but interesting read)
- 7 Life Changing Lessons from Walt Disney at Dumb Little Man
- Manufacturing Content at Mnmlist
- Disturbing Chart of the Day at Ben Casnocha
How To Get More From Gen Y Wealth
- Subscribe by RSS or Email. To make it as easy as possible for you to receive updates from Gen Y Wealth, you can sign up to receive updates through email or an RSS reader (I use Google Reader). The email is separate from the newsletter.
- Comment. Gen Y Wealth is only as good as it’s readers. If you like, disagree, or have a question about a post, let me know in the comments. To comment just click the “comments” button at the bottom of the post.
- Sign up for the free Personal Finance Crash Course. This course is delivered to your email inbox over a 7 day period.
- Sign up for the Newsletter. This a frequent email newsletter I send out to subscribers with more helpful information.
- Learn from my mistakes. If it wasn’t for a few mistakes earlier in my life, I wouldn’t have the knowledge I have today.
- Connect with me on Twitter. I’m on Twitter each day interacting, sharing, and listening. Please join me.
- Send Me Your Question. If you’re a member of Gen Y and have a financial question, chances are many others have the same question. Therefore, it can be a great chance for a post. You can email me or just send me a message on Twitter with your question.