I know a lot of people reading this, already know what RSS is. However, I still wanted to put this video out so there everyone understands the benefits of using RSS. I find it a great way to simplify and streamline by web browsing.
On to the Weekend Reading….
Personal Finance Related
- Balancing Career Satisfaction with Financial Security via Five Cent Nickel
- This Much Money Will Buy You Happiness via Pop Economics
- In Praise of Paying Yourself First at Get Rich Slowly
Other Interesting Reads
- Fear and Permission via TEDxCMU
- After 15 Years of Practice via Derik Sivers
- The 12 Dysfunctions of an Entrepreneur via Jonathan Fields
- Carnival of Personal Finance – Thanks to Pop Economics for hosting and including me in the Editor’s Picks!
How To Get More From Gen Y Wealth
- Subscribe by RSS or Email. To make it as easy as possible for you to receive updates from Gen Y Wealth, you can sign up to receive updates through email or an RSS reader (I use Google Reader). The email is separate from the newsletter.
- Comment. Gen Y Wealth is only as good as it’s readers. If you like, disagree, or have a question about a post, let me know in the comments. To comment just click the “comments” button at the bottom of the post.
- Sign up for the free Personal Finance Crash Course. This course is delivered to your email inbox over a 7 day period.
- Sign up for the Newsletter. This a frequent email newsletter I send out to subscribers with more helpful information.
- Connect with me on Twitter. I’m on Twitter each day interacting, sharing, and listening. Please join me.
- Send Me Your Question. If you’re a member of Gen Y and have a financial question, chances are many others have the same question. Therefore, it can be a great chance for a post. You can email me or just send me a message on Twitter with your question.