It’s Christmas Eve. No heavy reading today.
Just wanted to let you know what I’m up to for 2011. (Actually, I’m just playing it cool. I’m about to make public some Big Hairy Audacious Goals for 2010. I’m making these public as an incentive to succeed. Even though it’s out of my comfort zone to do so.)
- Hike the Sacred Trail of Machu Picchu
- Max out 2 Roth IRA’s
- Develop four revenue streams for Gen Y Wealth (consulting, membership, and 2 informational products)
- Help Natalie, my wife whose last day of her job is Friday, start a business that replaces her old salary
- Complete reading list of Personal MBA
- Work with a writing mentor
- Work with a business consultant
What are your goals for 2010?
Hope you and your family have a great Christmas holiday. I can’t thank you enough for being part of the community here at Gen Y Wealth.
Things here are just getting warmed up. Can’t wait to tell you more about what’s to come.