The month of March, my goal was to create a passive income source of $100 per month.
Turns out I still need a little bit more time. I completed what I wanted to complete, which was design a website devoted to a product I like and earn money as an affiliate, but it takes some time for the search engines to catch up.
Overall it took me about ten hours of free time to build and market this site. Who knows, it might take a little more going forward. Once I know more, I will let you know.
Anyways…enjoy the weekend links. Lots of great reads from this week and make sure you check out the last.
Personal Finance Related
- How to Self Diagnose Your Financial Health via Get Rich Slowly
- A Simple Trick to Stop Spending via Free Money Finance
- Live Now, Live Later, or Live Forever via Suburban Dollar
- 13 Small Things to Simplify Your Work Day via Zen Habits
- How many redditors in their 20s see their 30th birthday as a major deadline for achieving many of your life goals? How many redditors in their 30s felt the same way? (Great Discussion)