When I was writing the eBook, The Gen Y Guide to Managing Your Credit I followed the steps I had in there to raise my own credit score. Ever so often, I do tend to listen to my own advice. (:
Anyways, I went to refinance this week, and since the few months that book has come out, my credit score went up 100 points. With this high credit score, we lowered our mortgage to 3.8%. This saves us around $4,000 a year.
Just another example, of why a credit score really matters.
On to the weekend reading…
- The Secret to Building Wealth via The Investor Junkie
- Get off Your Ass and Follow Thourgh on Your Business Idea via My Million Dollar Journey
- Have You No Morals via Punch Debt in the Face (comments are really interesting)
How To Get More From Gen Y Wealth
- Subscribe by RSS or Email. To make it as easy as possible for you to receive updates from Gen Y Wealth, you can sign up to receive updates through email or an RSS reader (I use Google Reader). The email is separate from the newsletter.
- Comment. Gen Y Wealth is only as good as it’s readers. If you like, disagree, or have a question about a post, let me know in the comments. To comment just click the “comments” button at the bottom of the post.
- Get the Financial Freedom Blueprint. The blueprint is delivered to your email inbox over a 10 day period.
- Sign up for the Newsletter. This a frequent email newsletter I send out to subscribers with more helpful information.
- Connect with me on Twitter. I’m on Twitter each day interacting, sharing, and listening. Please join me.
- Download the free eBook The Gen Y Guide to Managing Your Credit