If you haven’t already, I would love for you to join me on Facebook. I have some really exciting giveaways upcoming, that’s available solely to Facebook fans of Gen Y Wealth.
With that being said, on to the weekend reading.
Mainstream Media, Good Reads for the Week
- With Retirement Savings, It’s a Sprint to the Finish via NY Times
- When to Sell Your Stocks via NY Times
- Whatever You Do, Don’t Buy an Airline Ticket On… via WSJ
Good Blog Reads from the Week
- How to Ace the World’s Toughest Interviews via I Will Teach you to be Rich
- When Did I Become a Millionaire? via Consumerism Commentary
- Your Personal Rate of Inflation via Oblivious Investing
- Would You Like to Buy a $75,000 Ford Expedition? via Budgeting in the Fun Stuff
- A Look Back on 12 Years of Spending Data via Len Penzo