I was born and raised a Cubs fan. I didn’t choose to be.
And that’s all I have to say about baseball and opening day.
On to some good reads from the past week.
Good Reads from the Past Week
- Questions for New Investors via Oblivious Investor
- The Internship as Inside Track via NY Times
- Why You Can’t be Sure About Home Purchases via NY Times
- Pay Off Credit Card Loan or 0% APR Credit Card First via Consumerism Commentary
- Carnival of Personal Finance at Money Beagle
- Carnival of Personal Finance Planning at The Skilled Investor
- Festival of Frugality at Roth IRA