2010 was my first full year of blogging.
To start the year, I had no more than 50 readers. I owe a lot to these friends who tweeted, shared, commented and helped grow Gen Y Wealth to what it is today (Byran, Patrick, Brianna, Ken, John, Craig, Crystal, and members of my mastermind group to name a small few). I’m very grateful to have all of you as loyal readers.
The interesting thing about starting a blog is that your best work early on, goes unnoticed. Looking back from my totally biased view point, I thought I had some pretty decent posts that were read by few. Now that the audience has grown a little, I thought of no better time than to share some of my earlier work.
Here are my 20 favorite posts from 2010 that received little attention. I hope you learn as much from them, as I learned while writing them.
- The Dangers of Market Timing
- The Wealth Effect | What it is and How to Avoid it
- Optimizing vs. Minimizing Food Costs
- Creating Your Optimal Financial Plan
- 12 Common Sense Principles for Successful Investing
- How to Get a Guaranteed 34.95% Rate of Return On Your Investment
- Why Do We Invest? | Human Capital vs. Financial Capital
- 25 Ways You Can Improve Your Finances Now
- 11 Easy Tips to Help You Achieve Financial Independence
- Using Your Roth IRA as an Emergency Fund
- Make Yourself Uncomfortable
- What Practicing Yoga Has Reminded me About Personal Finance
- Sir John Templeton’s Secret to Becoming a Billionaire
- Walk Before You Run
- How Would Your Life Change if Your Income Doubled?
- The Investment Time Horizon Period
- It’s OK Not to Invest, It’s Not OK Not to Save
- How to Live Like Royalty
- Why Not Gen Y Rich?
- When the Levee Breaks
Happy New Year!!!